- Hideki Kimura - Painter
- Taught at Kyoto City University of Arts after graduating from the design course at that university.At the dawn of Japanese rock music, he produced many legendary events as an organizer.He became a painter after his retirement.He has created about 100 wall painting works inside and outside the country.In 2012, he was selected as the first artist of TBS NEWS 23X art project “23XArt” and campaign visual of “Japan. Thank you” launched by Japan Tourism Agency.
- Eriko Horiki - Japanese Washi paper designer
- Founded SHIMUS in 1987.Founded ERIKO HORIKI & ASSOCIATES in 2000.She has been creating innovative expressions of Washi paper in various places such as commercial and public facilities, and scenic design.
Copyright © 2014- Hatoya-Kanko Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Hatoya sightseeing company group
- Hatoya Foods
- Japanese restaurant Washoku MAI
- Kyoto cuisine restaurant Hanagokoro
- Café & Restaurant Ukibune